LEARN MORE ABOUT THE HERB THAT AROUND THE WORLD IS CONSIDERED THE "KING OF ALL HERBS", GANODERMA LUCIDUM
- MycoMedicinals: An Informational Treatise on Mushrooms by Paul Stamets
- Ganoderma lucidum inhibits tumour cell proliferation and induces tumour cell death
- A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study of Ganoderma lucidum Polysaccharides in Patients with Advanced Lung Cancer
- Acetylcholinesterase inhibition and in vitro and in vivo antioxidant activities of Ganoderma lucidum grown on germinated brown rice.
- Antioxidant and immunoregulatory activity of Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide (GLP).
- Probing Lingzhi or Reishi medicinal mushroom Ganoderma lucidum (higher Basidiomycetes): a bitter mushroom with amazing health benefits.
- Anti-tumor effects of Ganoderma lucidum (reishi) in inflammatory breast cancer in in vivo and in vitro models.
- Reishi Protein LZ-8 Induces FOXP3(+) Treg Expansion via a CD45-Dependent Signaling Pathway and Alleviates Acute Intestinal Inflammation in Mice.
- Immunomodulatory effect of ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides (GLP) on long-term heavy-load exercising mice.
- Anticonvulsant and neuroprotective effects of oligosaccharides from Lingzhi or Reishi medicinal mushroom, Ganoderma lucidum (Higher Basidiomycetes).
- Hypoglycemic effects of Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides in type 2 diabetic mice.
- Sacchachitin, a novel chitin-polysaccharide conjugate macromolecule present in Ganoderma lucidum: purification, composition, and properties.
- Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi mushroom) for cancer treatment.
- Ganoderma lucidum: a potential for biotechnological production of anti-cancer and immunomodulatory drugs.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.